the Saturday, June 25

Water Day was Crazy

So the head teacher in my class wasn't there today and Colleen and I had the kids all to ourselves. Oh boy. We did pretty well and they had their snack and all. Then Water Day happened (we set up a sprinkler and they ran around for 30 mins). But then I get out my camera cuz they look so cute and they're having so much fun. I snap a picture of one of the kids without realizing that they are standing there saying nothing:



Poor guy. He was sobbing, saying he couldn't move because he was dirty. Later we were dancing inside and two or three kids (not sure) collided heads. Then I told a girl to sit over here instead of there and she started crying. Boy was that loud. It all worked out. And look at the pretty things I made:









So those were fun. The bracelet is my name in binary (white=0, red=1). The Perler bead colors (green and black) were inspired by Missy Elliot's Lime Green Limbourghini with a custom lime green and black interior with a floor mat that says "Missy."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney C Johnson said...

What's a limborghini? Is that like a mix between cheese and a car? I think you spelled it wrong! ;)
(hehe, just teasing...but it is spelled wrong...)

8:58 AM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home