the Monday, June 6

Review: Unleashed

I saw Unleashed the other day and didn't think it was too bad. It certainly was not one of Jet Li's best films. Possibly because DMX wasn't in it?

Well the story is good enough, but there's too much downtime in the middle, just a lot of plot and character development. The story was not ruined by Jet Li's sometimes criticized acting; he wasn't bad at all acting as a "dog." The fights weren't amazing either. There was a pretty good fight in the middle involving 4 guys vs Jet Li and then another one in a bathroom stall with a guy and Jet Li. Similarly, not some of Jet Li's better fights, but satisfactory.

All in all, I probably won't watch it on my own out of boredom or anything. Twin Warriros, Cradle to the Grave, and Fist of Legend are much better.

Should I keep doing movie reviews? I'm really generous I guess; I love all movies. Except Mission to Mars; that sucked.


Labels: