the Sunday, June 12

Review: Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Donnie Darko

So I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith and must say I really enjoyed it. I think overall it was a pretty entertaining movie. The action wasn't kick-ass or anything, but entertaining. I really loved "Bradjolie"'s chemistry on screen. Their relationship in the movie is very cute especially because they're both mother fucking hot. That other actor was good too... Brad's friend. Whatever.

I also saw Donnie Darko for the third time the other day and enjoyed it for the third time. I attempted to explain the plot to my brothers after we watched it and I think I did a pretty good job. My only problem was the giant bunny rabbit. I don't know how he appears and disappears at will or, if he is only a figment of Donnie's imagination, how Donnie imagines him. Does anyone know?




Labels: