the Saturday, June 18

Damn kids!

So I work at this elementary school (Villa Montessori) doing swimming lessons and crap. I need to get pictures. Weird things happen like on Friday we made Father's Day presents (Pen / pencil holders out of flower pots). This little Asian girl is adopted by two women I think though (She calls them both Mom). One of the other teachers says so as well. That was kinda weird. Someone else's parents are both deceased I think, but luckily he wasn't there on Friday. Other than that, the kids are sweet. We made pudding and food colored it. Holy shit! Food coloring is the greatest thing ever! I was so excited. I now food color my coffee and my soda and Rockstar. So awesome. The kids weren't all that excited because fuckin all their food is food colored. Damn Trix yogurt and jello and crap. Damn kids!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought that you weren't gonna talk about your "boring" life... anyway, i think you should, because this was your best post yet.

i want lesbian mothers.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I actually got an html tag right! Check out my comment on the first post to bask in my awesomeness! Sam, I miss you. Way to have a job buddy.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to a montesorri school and i had to go into someone's backyard to use their pool.

4:38 PM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home