the Saturday, July 8

Ozzfest

So my first Ozzfest. It was fun. I'll call it a learning experience (didn't bring enough water, food, or sunscreen). Wall of Jericho was pretty cool, as were Atreyu and Dragonforce. Holy shit Dragonforce.



(If you don't want to watch the whole video at least fast forward to the solo at 3:25)


So everyone likes to wear things with "Fuck" on it or something like that just to get a rise out of people. For instance there is the "I Heart Vagina" Clothing Company everywhere. But a few people were wearing things that actually disturbed me a little bit:

  • Eat More Pussy (referring to the tour, I imagine) written in huge letters across this large man's bare chest. Needless to say, this didn't drive me to eat more pussy.
  • Fuck Mexico (written on a Mexico baseball hat, with a red X over the flag)
  • White Power
  • If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again. (The whole atmosphere of Ozzfest makes this hat disturbing rather than funny.)
  • Fuck me. I'm fat. (You wouldn't believe the obesity at Ozzfest.)


Also, Ben, my brother, got a picture with the only (ONLY) Asian at the entire concert (plenty of white people, plenty of really white people, plenty of native americans, 3 black people, NO asians), who happens to be a guitarist in Dragonforce. I'll post that later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ianovich said...

Like you need any encouragement to eat pussy (I'm referring to the female anatomy here).

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoooou went to ozzfest???

12:17 AM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home