the Thursday, March 23

I heart smart playlists

So... I made a new one. This is "73 Sleeper Hits". So the rules are: My Rating > 3 Stars and Play Count < 11, limited to 343 songs. Here is a random selection of 28 songs:

Apollo 440 - Stop the Rock
Overseer - Supermoves
Something Corporate - I Woke Up in a Car
ATB - Let You Go
Korn - Trash *Excellent*
Roxette - Listen to Your Heart
Moby - Landing

Garbage - Number One Crush *Excellent*
Tom Cochrane - Life is a Highway
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
Eminem feat Nate Dogg - 'Till I Collapse
Live - I Alone
Chumbawumba - Tubthumping
Moby - Machete

Hoobastank - Same Direction
Fuel - Hemorrhage
Ani Difranco - Hour Follows Hour
Blink 182 - Dysentary Gary
The Hippos - All Alone
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Metallica - The Unforgiven 2

Howard Shore - Lux Ataria *Excellent*
Haddaway - What is Love *Excellent*
DMX - Party Up
Charlie Daniels Band - Devil Came Down to Georgia
Lunatic Calm - Burn Like Chinese
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Navras *Excellent*