the Monday, September 19

Random Shuffle Blahfuck

Here's another 11 songs random and... you'll see.

1. Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) :: This song is sooo cool. The video is the best part. The song is this slow, kinda sad enrapturing song. Really melodic, strings etc. The video is B&W Slow Motion experimentation that just looks bad ass. Dload it!
[[ Self Audit: 9 ]]

2. Linkin Park - My :: K, I don't really like this song. This is the remix of "My December" featured on Reanimation. For the most part, I like these remixes, especially the ones with new verses. But this slow sad song, they basically just sped it up and the original is much better.
[[ Self Audit: 5 ]]

3. Linkin Park - Faint :: I love this song. One of my favorite off of Meteora. Same ole' self-depricating lyrics as most of their songs are, but it features neat strings and... I dunno. I love Linkin Park. Sucks that that's two songs from them already :( .
[[ Self Audit: 8 ]]

4. Blind Guardian - And Then There Was Silence :: The song is longer than the title, at 14 mins. I think this was in my last shuffle 10. I love this song because it features a ton of time changes or something that is common to Progressive. BG is just a bad-ass nerdy Progressive Power Metal / Melodic/Harmonic Metal or whatever genres are today. I think it is a Greek Legend. Sweet song.
[[ Self Audit: 9 ]]

5. 30 Seconds to Mars - Capricorn (A Brand New Name) :: You all know that I am attracted to the lead singer of this band, Jared Leto. This video is fuckin awesome, as is the live version. I can watch this video over and over, trying to figure out what it means. I think it's really break-through. And the song is just really dynamic and catchy. Sweet.
[[ Self Audit: 8 ]]

6. Blind Guardian - Under the Ice :: OK. There are a lot of repeats because I recently reinstalled iTunes and all my Play Counts got erased. Anyways, good BG song. Not amazing, but all of BG is amazing.
[[ Self Audit: 6 ]]

7. Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home :: Fucking awesome song. Fucking awesome video. Fucking awesome album (Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness); really progressive. The intro to this song is like, a minute. Very nice.
[[ Self Audit: 8 ]]

8. Coheed and Cambria - The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court :: I won't lie. I don't know this song at all. It's in my most played because I love the album, but its a really connected and flowing album, and I don't know the individual songs.
[[ Self Audit: 6 ]]

9. Alien Ant Farm - Glow :: Cute song. Gets old I guess. But I like it. I wanna be the "fuse that she blows." That would be sweet.
[[ Self Audit: 6 ]]

10. The Killers - Mr. Brightside :: Awesome song. Hasn't gotten old yet. I love the story. Ridiculous. So that's all for that.
[[ Self Audit: 7 ]]

11. B-52's - Love Shack :: Holy shit California! I love this song. This is Mike and my song if we ever get married. Too much homoerotica on my blog. Hmm... Anyways this song will never get old and I will never sing it quietly.
[[ Self Audit: 8 ]]

The grand total: 7.27 = 7.3 That's not bad. But iTunes skews it up by playing, even in shuffle, songs with more plays. Eh. reply with a random fuckafuck whatever.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, too much homoerotica in the room. Let's tone it down a bit, please. I mean, I didn't know you liked boys when I agreed to be your roommate so...

12:36 PM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home