the Tuesday, July 19

Review: What the Bleep and Battlefield Earth

So I saw What the Bleep do We Know? Excellent movie. It kind of winds around different subjects like quantum physics, the power of the mind, and how proteins work. I am actually trying to live differently based on what I saw in this movie. I just thought it was so cool. Really excellent movie.

I also read the book, Battlefield Earth. I did this largely because I don't like lying about favorite books on thefacebook and MySpace. I don't want to have all books I read in high school English. It is a damn amazing book if you enjoy science fiction and adventure. This 1050 page books tells the ultimate epic. I won't spoil anything by saying it starts out 1000 years after humans have been wiped out by an alien race. There are a few struggling humans still living in remote areas, and one man, Jonnie Goodboy Tyler, unites them to save the human race from becoming extinct. NOTHING like the movie if you saw that. Trust me. If you like Dune or other Sci Fi, you will love this.



I refuse to put a picture of Battlefield's cover, because it sucks... and is nothing like the book... at all.

Labels: