the Saturday, April 29

Friday Random Shuffle... On Saturday!

AFI - Girls Not Grey . I guess these guys have a new album coming out. That's cool.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall . Amaaazing song. Amaaazing. This is from an album that tells the story of the Silmarillion, in song.

Juliana Theory - Emotion is Dead Pt. 1 . This is a really good instrumental song by a good (sad) band. I need to listen to their stuff more often.

Hoobastank - The Same Direction . Fun song by a fun band. Where did these guys go?

Arwen - Infinity . Arwen is a pretty bitchin band. Power Metal with really high vocals.

Blind Guardian - Thorn . Another song on the "Nightfall in Middle Earth" album.

Marc Anthony - I Need To Know . Great old song.

Linkin Park - Pts.Of.Athrty . I think reanimation is one of the greatest albums ever. So I like this song.

30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill . Great rock band with Jared Leto and his brother.

The Ataris - Radio 2 . Idealistic song about taking down the radio. Hehe.