the Sunday, April 16

The Friends Zone

So I think I have some sort of terrible luck or some element in my personality that causes me to start out in the friends zone. I don't even get that window in which you can date someone. It's like the first conversations I ever have with women is about their current boyfriend or boy trouble. That means you're in the friends zone. What a bitch. Maybe its my destiny to never leave the friends zone and to get to know it so well, to understand the circumstances, the signs, etc. that I write a book about it and make millions of dollars. *Sigh* fuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trent: You take yourself out of the game, you start talking about puppy dogs and ice cream and of course it's going to end up on the friendship tip.

Trent: I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Mikey. You're a bad man, bad man.

Take the man's advice Sam.

1:06 AM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home