the Wednesday, November 16

"Not My President" Fuck That

Alright, after 20 Volumes of Things that Make Me Happy, i'm gonna rant. Those stupid "Not My President" stickers, badges, patches, shirts, pin, bumper stickers, etc. are crap. No one said he was your president. He was voted President of the US, where you live, fucker. Quit being a sore loser. Do you know how many more presidents will win that you didn't vote for? Maybe quite a few. Are you gonna be as hung up about that too or move on with your life? I don't particularly like the guy, but I've practically forgotten he's president. I've moved on. When the Brophy swim team wins state, do I act all butt sore and say Brophy is "Not My 5A State Swim Champions." No! They won! They're fuckin' fast as all hell. Bush won. Deal. If Germany or some country wins more medals in the Olympics, are they "Not Your Olympic Champions?" Does anyone care? Does Bush care? No, he probably wears a "Not My President" shirt to bed, just to chuckle to himself as he sleeps, about all the whiny bitches out there who think he's not the most powerful man alive. Ha!

I'm so tired I wanna take a nap so I'm done.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

God Bless President Bush!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From now on Sam is NOT MY ROOMMATE.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"he probably wears a "Not My President" shirt to bed, just to chuckle to himself as he sleeps"

probably the funniest line ever.

12:03 AM  

What are you thinking?

<< Home